Monday, June 28, 2010

Not one of my Favorites...

I was playing with some distress inks today and came up with this. Hmmm, interesting, eh?  :)  I used the Garden Bouquet stamp from Hero Arts just to see what it would look like with black ink on these different colored distress inks. I used the frame of the nesties label 1 die cut. I had cut it out to use on another card, so I thought I'd use the frame that was left over.  This isn't one of my favorite cards, but I thought I'd post it anyway.  :)  I also took your advice and tried playing with the white balance in the photo and the cropping tool. Hope you have a great week!



supplies: Hero Arts Garden Bouquet stamp, Bazzill paper, kraft paper, twine, TH distress inks.

5 comments:

  1. It's fun playing the the distress inks! I think your card is pretty! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Kathy! The distressed colors in the background are really beautiful and the flowers look cool stamped in black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I like all the variations of colors on your background! Black goes so good with any color! Great use of leftover materials with the nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is just GORGEOUS! Love the background colors - so unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think it's gorgeous! Sometimes the image we have in mind does not come out the way we wanted..but that's part of the art-making! Thanks for sharing this fab card! The photo does look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!