Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Garden Bouquet

I picked up this Hero Arts stamp at Archivers (with a coupon, yah!). I used different colored TH distress inks to ink it up. I really like these distress inks! I also used a bit of Perfect Pearls, but it's hard to tell in the photo. Then I used my Cuttlebug and Nesties to cut it out. Not sure what I'm going to use this for so I left off the sentiment again.  I'm not sure I like the orange cardstock, but I'm not going to re-do it now. :)  Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you're having a great week.



supplies: Hero Arts Garden Bouquet, American Crafts ribbon, TH distress inks, Heidi Grace patterned paper

10 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kathy! Love the watercolor look. You chose the perfect distress ink colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is beautiful. I love the color combo you use. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking color combo, Kathy! Your flowers are perfectly done...I love this card a lot, it's really beautiful!
    bless you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You did an amazing job inking up that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like how you inked it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kathy! I LIKE the bright orange! It really compliments the colors of the inks you've used! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card, Kathy! I'll be thinking of you on my flight...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kathy, this is beautiful! Keep the orange, it's perfect, I love blue and orange together! Gorgeous use of the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors look INCREDIBLE! I can't tell you how much I LOVE this card-- it's absolutely gorgeous! A total stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card with gorgeous colors, Kathy! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!