Friday, June 4, 2010

Balloons and windows...

I created this card for the CARDS blog challenge. This week's challenge was to make a card with a window. I just received these new hot air balloon stamps from Papertrey Ink and had to try them out. I love hot air balloons, so when I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to have it. This was my first order from Papertrey Ink and I already love everything about these stamps. I haven't tried the die cuts yet, but that will be next!  Anyway, here is my card. Update: I was so honored to see that the CARDS blog featured it today!



It's Friday, yah! Have a great weekend!


supplies: PaperTrey Ink stamps, Basic Grey paper, Hero Arts flowers and pearls, Copic markers, Fiskars square punch and Fiskars border punch,

14 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see your card featured! It's so very cute, love the touch of the balloons from 'inside' the window, so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly truly AWESOME, Kathy!!!! So glad to see your card in CARDS blog (again!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Kathy! So fun to see your card on the Cards blog! And it is such a cute one too! Love those balloon stamps! Fabulous window card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Kathy! Love the hot air balloons through the window. Congrats on the CARDS blog feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful, I love seeing the baloons through the window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy! That balloons scene is awesome! So glad to see your card in the Cards blog this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy! Your window card is fantastic!!!
    It's super cute! Huge congrats on being featured on the CARDS blog! Yaayyy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, congrats on being featured - so thrilled for you. I am doing the happy dance too... thanks for the lovely message you left me on my blog.

    Have a great weekend. Love PTI too.. think it might be a new addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, this is AWESOME! I love the bright colors and the entire design is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute... saw your card with mine on CARDS :) :) :) yay.. congrats and thanks for the prayers!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew exactly which challenge your card was for! Great card--love your window!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...and congrats on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a creative card! Love it, Kathy! And congrats on being featured on the CARDS blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!