Thursday, June 10, 2010

I love Palm Trees...

I love palm trees and I love this Hero Arts new stamp set called Let's Chill. I created this card for the Hero Arts June challenge on their blog. I added some highlights to the coconuts with a white ink pen. I also used Basic Grey paper...again! and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the dotted background. I also added HA gems to the flip flops. :)  I thought the Palm tree was big enough and cute enough to be the focal point of the card. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate all of your kind comments!



supplies: Basic Grey paper, Hero Arts stamps and gems, Archivers card twine, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. This is SO cool! I love your use of the new HA stamps and mix of colors!! Have fun playing them, Kathy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is such a cheerful card. Make me wish I was by the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy and fun card, Kathy! LOVE it!!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my publish cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I love this card! The yellow is so bright and cheery! Your palm tree look so cute! Love the glossy accents on the coconuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Kathy, this is so making me want summer and the beach, so fun! Love that tree, can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bright sunshiney yellow background! Perfect with your palm tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay this is sooo cuuutee Love Love Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!