Saturday, October 30, 2010

56 Days until Christmas!

Christmas will be here before we know it, so I thought I'd better get busy working on my cards!  Here are a couple I've made this past week using some of the new Hero Arts stamps (starry night and the music background).



I also used some of the new Basic Grey Christmas papers and TH distress inks.  Love them both.

Hope you have a great weekend and have time to work on your Christmas cards!!

supplies: Hero Arts stamps, notecard and gems, Basic Grey paper, Fiskars border punches, Sakura pen, TH Distress inks

7 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas cards, Kathy!Beautiful blending and shading for the background! That BG paper is lovely! Have a great weekend, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Christmas cards Kathy!!love these designs you have created!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards, Kathy! The trees look so beautiful with the purple colors and your ornaments are gorgeous! Thanks for reminding me that Christmas is only 56 days away! YIKES!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Kathy! The first one is so serene and the second one is fun & festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Kathy! Love them both. I'd best get started on my cards, too! Thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors on your first card and the illumination on the ornaments are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty Kathy, love them!! So great. :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!