Friday, September 23, 2011

I *Heart* Birthdays...

I made this birthday card for another one of my nieces. Lots of September birthdays! I used some Bella Blvd papers and the greeting is an older Hero Arts stamp.  I added some Sew Easy bakers twine too.



I want to thank all of you for the encouraging comments and for those who voted for my photo tray at Scrapfest last weekend. I won 2nd place and am so grateful!! My tray is shown here on the Archiver's site. The tray contains pics of several of my nieces and nephews. I told them they are all famous now. heehee... :)  Have a great weekend!

supplies: Hero Arts stamp, Bella Blvd paper, Sew Easy bakers twine 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Kathy- love the papers and heart & twine. Congrats again on your win for your excellent photo tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to know that our votes helped you win 2nd place, Kathy! And it was so special, seeing your tray up close. . .loved it! Your niece is going to adore this card! So flowery and perfect for a young girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Fun Birthday card! Congrats again on your 2nd place win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really bright and fun, so perfect for a sweet girl's birthday! So wished I could have seen your tray up close, off to visit the Archiver's link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL card, Kathy!! Love the colors and twines!! You just can't go wrong with that combo!! HUGE congrats to you on your Archiver's tray win!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you as you are FAMOUS along with your nieces and nephews!!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!