Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hot Dog, It's Your Birthday!

Hi there! I'm finally back to post a few cards. I needed some birthday cards and I recently bought the Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park stamp and die set so I created this Fall-themed card using that set. Love this LF set! The person I gave this card to is a dog lover, so she really enjoyed this card. :)

 


On this second card, I used a combination of Hero Arts stamps from the Love Jar set and the Butterfly and Flower stamp and cut set.


Well that's all I have for today. Have a great week/weekend!

5 comments:

  1. The puppies are having a good time frolicking in the leaves! (love the falling hearts) And your jar of bright posies is just as pleasing, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Kathy! I love the happy dogs birthday card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from Kelly's. Wonderful to meet another interesting card maker! Your cards have LOVELY subtle layers to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!