Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hey there! Have you seen the new challenge over on the Hero Arts blog yet? It's a tic tac toe challenge.  When I saw that, I knew I wanted to play along. It just took me some time to find some time (heehee) to make a card. :)  Below is the tic tac toe grid from the Hero Arts blog.


When I made my card, I decided to use the middle row across the grid: background stamp, birthday theme and die cutting. And here's the card I created:


I used the Triangle background stamp and the OWH Missing You set for the greeting and the birds. I have the dies for that set too so I  die cut them and colored them with Copic markers. This really is one of my all time favorite stamp sets! I also used a Hero Arts Pool notecard and the their mid-tone ink for the tone on tone look.

I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge. It's a fun challenge for making you think outside the box….or should I say, think inside the grid.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your design, Kathy, and these happy bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring, Kathy! Had to pop over for a closer look! Love this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card, love your birds and the colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply adorable, and the soft stamping of the background is perfect to show off your beautifully coloured birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!