Monday, March 16, 2015

Mixed Media Birds of a Feather Challenge

I've been interested in trying a mixed media project for quite awhile now. When I saw the Mixed Media Monthly challenge - Birds of a Feather, I thought I'd play along. I'm obsessed with owls lately, and I always love stamps of birds, so I knew this was the challenge for me.  :)  I used a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks, paints and the tissue wrap on this canvas. Love these products. 


Hope you have a great week! It's supposed to be in the 70s here today, amazing weather for March!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this canvas, Kathy! Awesome design and colors! So beautiful! Enjoy the warmth - we reached 70 degrees yesterday - you know how much I love that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kathy! Inspires me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kathy! Inspires me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet canvas and such a happy sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The owl is amazing! Loving the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute owl. thanks for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love this! the owl's bold colors and patterns are so fabulous! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!