Tuesday, October 21, 2014

a2z Scrapbooking Blog's October Challenge

Hello! It's my day to post on the a2z Scrapbooking blog. Check it out here. The challenge this month is to use 2 Hero Arts hard products (stamps, dies, etc.) Click here to see more details about the challenge and to link to your project if you would like to play along.

Below are a couple of the cards I've created using this month's theme. I can't seem to put the Holiday Tree stamp and cut set down. On this card, I only used the dies and used the inlaid die technique.



On the next card, I used the Hero Arts Thankful for You set, the Hero Arts Tag Collage set and the Hero Arts Enjoy Today set.



To see more details about how these cards were made, go to the a2z Scrapbooking blog. Also, don't forget if you'd like to buy any products from the store, use the discount code, Kathy15 to get 15% off.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hero Arts Holiday Tree Stamp & Cuts Die
Hero Arts Merry Christmas Message
Hero Arts Thankful for You
Hero Arts Pine Layering Paper
Hero Arts Neutrals Pearls and Gems
Hero Arts Tag Collage
Hero Arts Enjoy Today


6 comments:

  1. Love those inlaid tress, Kathy! The pattern on each one looks perfect! And beautiful coloring on your pumpkins - love the addition of the stars! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great looking projects Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Kathy! Love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, Kathy! I love the soft colors on your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Kathy! I really love the Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!