Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sunflowers - Part 1

I ordered the Lawn Fawn Our Friendship Grows stamp set a few weeks ago. As soon as it came in the mail, I started creating!  It's great that the set comes with different sizes of sunflowers and leaves. I used Copic markers to color the flowers and vase. I also love that this set comes with matching dies - makes it so easy!



On this next card, I used a Studio Calico stencil for the background with distress inks. I decided to leave the greeting off the front of the card and just put one inside instead.



Hope your day is a happy one!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is wonderful, Kathy! Pinning both of these for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Love the coloring and that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you are doing with these sunflowers! Beautiful coloring and I love the bg on the 2nd card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!