Thursday, March 21, 2013

Online Card Class - Pattern Play

I've been taking the Online Card Class called Pattern Play and I've created the following two cards as "homework."  On the first card, I used the embossed resist technique on pattern paper that Jennifer demonstrated in her video. Sorry about the poor lighting in the photos. I had to take the pictures at night and the lighting was not good.


On this second card, I used Kristina's technique for using bold patterned paper and cutting it into strips.


I'm loving this class! That's all for today. Hope your day is awesome!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I really like the You Brighten My Day mix of patterns. The card really works and the added texture of the flower is a nice touch. Plus, some bling never hurt anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful Kathy! Glad you are enjoying the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..Kathy, you are always so talented with pattern paper! I love love your class work!Can't wait to see more! And thanks for stopping by over SRM Blog to leave me some love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a better student that I was, kathy! I may be cleaning the blackboards. You rocked Jennifer's technique - one that I gave up on after several failures. And your strip card is so soft and pretty - just love it. A+ for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!