Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Hero Arts 2013 Stamps

Hello! I did a little surgery on one of the new 2013 Hero Arts stamped images (it's called Birthday Delivery stamp). I cut off the Happy Birthday box and added a "Thanks" box instead. I also used one of my all time favorite stamps, Radiant Banner for the background with Butter Bar mid-tone shadow ink. I used Copics to color in the truck.  I like how happy the card turned out.  :)


Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all of you for the kind comments on my previous post.  All the Hero Arts Hostesses had a great time blog hopping. :)  I hope you're having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, happy card. That truck is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Kathy! I debated between the radiant banner and starburst one. Should have gotten them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little "surgery" is a SUCCESS! Love this cute design, Kathy! Happy weekend! (Enjoy the FL sunshine while it lasts...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background stamp looks great on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Kathy! I chuckled at your "surgery", too. What a great doc you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy! I'm wondering if you would allow me to use your card to make an announcement on my blog, I would be digitally altering the "thanks sentiment" and linking back to your blog to tell people to go check you out. :)

    Let me know what you think - the sentiment will be "I'm moving!"

    Thanks!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog link in the Paperie blog! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!