Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Hero Arts Stamps

I went to the Hero Arts 2012 catalog debut party at Archiver's a few weeks ago and purchased one of the stamp sets with die cuts. I finally had a chance to do some crafting after the busy holidays and I made this card. I stamped the background with the Hero Arts Fabric stamp (love that stamp!)  After I stamped and die cut the flowers, I colored them with Copic markers. I'm going to submit this for the Hero Arts December contest. I used one of the sketches for this month's contest.


Thanks for dropping by. I hope you are recovering from the holidays.  :)

supplies: Hero Arts stamps/dies, Basic Grey paper, Copic markers, HA Chalk ink

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are having FUN with the new goodies and your already put them into GREAT use! (I just got back from Philly last night...lots to catch up)!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the new stamps! Your card is so cute with the happy flowers. Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see you playing with your new stamps- it's a fabulous card! LOVE that flower die cut/stamp and hope to get this one for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy card and I really love the splash of colors on those pretty flowers! So happy you got in some crafty time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cards and how you used that new stamp/diecut set! Hope I can have some more craft time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, this take on the sketch is so fun! I love the way you've colored the flowers! Gorgeous background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo you chose and your take on the sketch. Aren't those dies wonderful? Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty.. those flowers totally POP! I love this stamp/die set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!