Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christmas in August

I ordered a new Christmas stamp set from Hero Arts. Several people requested a nativity type stamp set and as always Hero Arts listened to their customers and created one.  Here is the first Christmas card I've made this year. I usually don't start this early, but I wanted to try out my new stamp set.  I used several different colors of TH Distress Inks.  This is one of those cards that looks much better in real life. Oh well, you get the idea.


Have you started on your Christmas cards yet or are you still hanging out at the pool?  :)

supplies: Hero Arts stamps, TH Distress inks, Sparkle pen

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, peaceful background for this lovely stamp! Just perfect, Kathy!

    I'm definitely still hanging out at the pool! Not literally but I would love Summer to go on and on and on. . .I know you feel the same way too. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and artistic! Anyone would be so lucky to get this in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not ready to think about Christmas yet Kathy! great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous! So soft and serene, beautiful distress colors you've used, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!