Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring and butterflies...

I'm so ready for Spring, but it doesn't seem to be cooperating with me.  :)  It's been in the 40s this week. I created this card to lift my spirits and pretend that Spring has sprung. I used all Basic Grey papers and the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I used a Hero Arts background cling stamp and a HA stamp for the greeting too.


Hope it's Spring where you are! Have a great weekend!

supplies: Basic Grey papers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Hero Arts stamps

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright spring colors and the grid design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this eye-catching color combo, Kathy!! Just delightful! I'm with you about Spring... it's REALLY late!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this bright creation lifted your spirits because it sure makes me happy! Beautiful array of butterflies and love the heart in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Spring too! Last year it was so much warmer already! :> Such a fun sprngy card, love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!