Saturday, August 6, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Glitzy Glue Dots

I'm playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge again. This week's challenge is to add glitter using Glue Dots to a card.  I colored the beach ball with Copic markers and then added a few glue dots and some Martha Stewart glitter to it.  I'm also going to enter this into the Hero Arts August challenge which is to create a scene. 


I used several different Hero Arts stamps from several different sets. I really like how it turned out.


Have you played along with either of these challenges yet?  If not, now is the time.  :)

supplies: Hero Arts stamps, Basic Grey paper, Martha Stewart glitter, Glue dots, PaperTrey Ink cloud die cut, Copic markers

10 comments:

  1. Kathy, your card is just adorable! Love the glitter dots on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute scene! <3 i love it! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene is so cute and unique! Love the clothes hanging on the tree branch and of course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glittery dots on the beach ball, Kathy! So clever! Adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful addition of the glitter over glue dots! They sure add a lot of pizzazz to the card!I love the little scene that you created, Kathy! So glad that you joined the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scene and that fun beach ball! Wish I could have one just like it... Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute!! Really reminds me of those lazy, hazy Summer days when I was a kid, when I looked out the window and saw my neighbors actually had a clothesline and clothes were being hung out to dry in the pretty sunshine! Aw, those were the days of childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!